Houston LED Lighting Company
Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) produce more Lumens per Watt than HID lighting. Dedicated to providing your property with clean, cost-effective lighting at a reduced upgrading cost, Highlights Electrical designs, installs, and performs maintenance on commercial LED lighting systems in the greater Houston area. Please call 713-266-6464 to learn more about our Houston LED lighting company and how we can help you capitalize on Houston LED lighting rebates.
Benefits of Houston LED Lighting
LED lighting is a fantastic alternative because it saves energy, money, and produces light more effectively than traditional lighting. Commercial LED lighting is typically used in parking garages, parking lots, lighting for pathways and large areas, and canopies. As a leading electrical contracting company, Highlights Electrical is at the frontier of Houston LED lighting technology. We work with several manufacturers so that your LED lighting system achieves the following results:
- Saves Energy: LED lighting tends to require less energy to deliver the same amount of light as metal halide or high-pressure sodium lights. This is because LEDs produce more lumens per watt than conventional high-intensity discharge lamps.
- Cuts Maintenance Costs: Typically lasting over 50,000 hours (about 5.7 years), the long lifespan of LED lighting reduces the frequency of costly maintenance and replacement services.
- Eco-Friendly: LED lighting contains no lead or mercury. LED lighting can keep our city bright and clean.
- Durability: LED lighting can withstand tough environments. Companies enjoy LEDs because they can withstand high and low temperatures, vibrations and on/off cycles. Further, an electrical contracting company like Highlights Electrical prefers LED lighting because its tight sealing keeps out contaminants, thus eliminating tedious disassembly and cleaning.
- Optimal Light Quality: LED lighting is known for producing a clean, bright, white light. The uniformity and visibility created by LED lighting promotes safety and improves the value of your property.
- Controlled Dimming: LED lighting adjusts to the environment. Daylight and occupancy sensors allow for precise adjustments, so that the lighting is perfectly suited for its surroundings.
LED Lighting Rebate: Incentives for Switching to Houston LED Lighting
As an electrical contracting company, Highlights Electrical works directly with CenterPoint Energy to ensure that your LED upgrade is as cost effective as possible. CenterPoint Energy offers a variety of cash incentives and LED lighting rebates through its Commercial LED Lighting Program to offset the cost of installing a new commercial LED lighting system. In many cases, these cash incentives and LED lighting rebates cover as much as 30-40% of the total upgrade costs, meaning the new LED lighting system can be fully paid back within two years.
Since we are a qualified electrical contracting company, we can help you take full advantage of these LED lighting rebates, allowing you to produce cleaner light at a lower installation and operating cost, while simultaneously improving your property value. To learn more about our Houston LED lighting company, the benefits of commercial LED lighting, and LED lighting rebates, please call Highlights Electrical at 713-266-6464.
Highlights Electrical is a leading Houston electrical contracting company, conveniently located at 7510 Langtry Street, just minutes from the Northwest Freeway.
Call us today at 713-266-6464 for questions or a project quote.
7510 Langtry Street
Houston, TX 77040
Texas Electrical Contractor License#: 18946